Skip to main content
Links of Interest
- American Association of Endodontists – national organization representing the specialty of endodontics or root canal treatment.
- American Association of Women Dentists – dedicated to enhancing and promoting participation and leadership for women in organized dentistry.
- American Dental Association – ADA Online – access to news, publications, and products and services related to dental health.
- American Medical Association – another useful site with links to consumer health information, vast AIDS information center, searchable database of more than 650,000 physicians.
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists – an organization “devoted to providing implant education to the entire dental team to better serve its patients”.
- MedicineNet – Content-rich commercial site includes interactive groups, ask-the-doctor feature, medical dictionary, comprehensive drug information, medical news, disease-specific information, and links.
- Medscape – Searchable commercial collection of full-text articles from such useful sources as the National Institutes of Health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- ParentsPlace – Not health-only, but this commercial site contains many pages of sophisticated, reader friendly information on children’s health issues.
- Medical Matrix – Physician maintained commercial database of annotated health links. Oriented toward medical professionals, but accessible to an educated lay person. A keyword search gets you to a subject index, from which you navigate to the links you want.
- WebDental – American based dental database